1. Clabaut, A. et al. Variations of secretome profiles according to conditioned medium preparation: The example of human mesenchymal stem cell-derived adipocytes. Electrophoresis 36, 2587–2593 (2015).
2. Martin, PJ. et al. Adipogenic RNAs are transferred in osteoblasts via bone marrow adipocytes-derived extracellular vesicles (EVs). BMC Cell Biol. 16,10 (2015).
3. Lucas, S. et al. Implication of fatty acids in the inhibitory effect of human adipocytes on osteoblastic differentiation. Bone 55, 429–430 (2013).
4. Hardouin, P. et al. Are bone marrow adipocytes involved in pathology? OSTEOPOROSIS INTERNATIONAL 24, S450–+ (2013).
5. Clabaut, A. et al. Human osteoblasts derived from mesenchymal stem cells express adipogenic markers upon coculture with bone marrow adipocytes. Differentiation 80, 40-45 (2010).
University of Littoral