1. Clabaut, A. et al. Variations of secretome profiles according to conditioned medium preparation: The example of human mesenchymal stem cell-derived adipocytes. Electrophoresis 36, 2587–2593 (2015).
2. Martin, PJ. et al. Adipogenic RNAs are transferred in osteoblasts via bone marrow adipocytes-derived extracellular vesicles (EVs). BMC Cell Biol. 16,10 (2015).
3. Ghali, O. et al. Dexamethasone in osteogenic medium strongly induces adipocyte differentiation of mouse bone marrow stromal cells and increases osteoblast differentiation. BMC Cell Biol. 16, 9 (2015).
4. Zgheib, S. et al. Long-term physiological alterations and recovery in a mouse model of separation associated with time-restricted feeding: a tool to study anorexia nervosa related consequences. PLoSONE 9, e103775 (2014).
5. Lucas, S. et al. Implication of fatty acids in the inhibitory effect of human adipocytes on osteoblastic differentiation. Bone 55, 429–430 (2013).
6. Biver, E. et al. Fibroblast growth factor 2 inhibits up-regulation of bone morphogenic proteins and their receptors during osteoblastic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 427, 737-742 (2012).
7. Clabaut, A. et al. Human osteoblasts derived from mesenchymal stem cells express adipogenic markers upon coculture with bone marrow adipocytes. Differentiation 80, 40-45 (2010).
8. Ghali, O. et al. TNF-alpha’s effects on proliferation and apoptosis in human mesenchymal stem cells depend on RUNX2 expression. J Bone Miner Res. 25, 1616-1626 (2010).
9. Ghali, O. et al. RUNX2 regulates the effects of TNFalpha on proliferation and apoptosis in SaOs-2 cells. Bone 46, 901–910 (2010).
10. Ding, J. et al. TNF-α and IL-1β inhibit RUNX2 and collagen expression but increase alkaline phosphatase activity and mineralization in human mesenchymal stem cells. Life sciences 84, 499–504 (2009).
11. Chauveau, C. et al. Gene expression in normotopic and heterotopic human bone: increased level of SP7 mRNA in pathological tissue. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 318, 81–87 (2008).
12. Chauveau, C. et al. Leptin receptors and beta2-adrenergic receptor mRNA expression in brain injury-related heterotopic ossification. J. Recept. Signal Transduct. Res. 28, 347–359 (2008).
13. Bertaux, K. et al. Runx2 regulates the expression of GNAS on SaOs-2 cells. Bone 38, 943–950 (2006).
14. Bertaux, K., Broux, O., Chauveau, C., Jeanfils, J. & Devedjian, J.-C. Identification of CBFA1-regulated genes on SaOs-2 cells. J. Bone Miner. Metab. 23, 114–122 (2005).
15. Cornet, F., Broux, O., Anselme, K., Hardouin, P. & Jeanfils, J. Effect of dexamethasone on moesin gene expression in rabbit bone marrow stromal cells. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 265, 79–83 (2004).
16. Chauveau, C. et al. Gene expression in human osteoblastic cells from normal and heterotopic ossification. Exp. Mol. Pathol. 76, 37–43 (2004).
17. Bertaux, K. et al. CBFA1 REGULATES THE EXPRESSION OF CD99, A EWING TUMORS MARKER. in CALCIFIED TISSUE INTERNATIONAL 74, S53–S53 (SPRINGER 233 SPRING ST, NEW YORK, NY 10013 USA, 2004).
18. Anselme, K. et al. In vitro control of human bone marrow stromal cells for bone tissue engineering. Tissue Eng. 8, 941–953 (2002).
University of Littoral